- EPSRC (UK) studentship to read for PhD at Loughborough University (2011)
Loughborough University (UK) awarded me this studentship to pursue studies towards PhD. All the expenses of my PhD research is covered by this scholarship.
- Advance Communicator Bronze (ACB) award from Toastmasters International (2011)
Requirements to be eligible for this award are:
Achieved Competent Communicator award from Toastmasters International and successfully completing two Advance Communicator series manuals from communication track.
- Smedly award from Toastmasters International (2010)
This award recognizes the outstanding contribution made by a member in building membership base of a club
- Award of excellence from Division J toastmasters (Sri Lanka) for the leadership given as the Club President (2011)
This was awarded to me as a recognition of the leadership rendered to the University of Moratuwa Toastmasters Club as the President. I lead the club to win the greatest title the Toastmasters International award to a club for its performance in Toastmasters education program: the President Distinguished Club status. (The executive committee members with my leadership – click here)
- Mahapola Fulbright scholarship (2001)
This scholarship is awarded to country level top performers in GCE Advance Level examinations.
- Letters of appreciation from the Dean/ Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka) – Year 2010 and Year 2011
Issued in two consecutive years for the support extended to organize the Inauguration Ceremony and Orientation program for the newly enrolled undergraduates.
- A letter of appreciation from the Dean/ Faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa (Sri Lanka) – Year 2010
This was issued for taking part in organizing a university wide exhibition.